Yes, that’s right, mga kababayans in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Check out our Balikbayan box offer and the promo information that details the terms and conditions:
When you send 1 regular balikbayan box (23 inches x 17 inches x 20 inches), you get 1 free promo box (22 inches x 10 inches x 9 inches).
Terms and Conditions:
- This promo is only valid for Luzon (all zones) and Metro Manila destinations.
- The size of the promo box cannot be upgraded, that is exchanged/swapped for a bigger box.
- Both self-service and full service options apply.
As a refresher, the self-service option means that:
- The customer himself/herself drops off his/her box(es) at our branch locations or with our designated agents.
- The customer is responsible for unloading his/her box(es).
- No replacement boxes are provided.
- A small charge of $5 is added when using a square 20 inches x 20 inches x 20 inches box.
- A maximum of $200 is assessed for insurance.
In contrast, our full service option includes:
- All replacement boxes and box strappings will be provided.
- Pick-up is available from the customer’s residence, office, or designated pick-up location.
- A proof of delivery document will be issued.
- A maximum of $500 is assessed for insurance.
For customers choosing the self-service option, we kindly ask that you download and read the Philippine Bureau of Customs Guidelines Information sheet (link) prior to dropping off your boxes, and bring your Philippine passport or similar government issued ID.
Lastly, in order to maximize the packing space for the boxes, what cannot be shipped in a balikbayan, read our helpful tips on how to properly pack a balikbayan box, and what can be shipped in a balikbayan box.
As always, please contact us toll-free at 1-855-355-6387, on Facebook, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our website’s Contact Us section for any questions or concerns. We’d love to hear from you!